Welcome to the Keelby Cricket Club website. Keelby is approximately 15 miles west of Grimsby. The Cricket Club can trace its origins to 1896, when in a local paper there was mention of a cricket match played on the Village green. Although cricket was played on the green for many years, the club in its current form was established in 1975. Recently, after many years of debate and heated discussion, the club moved ground from the Village green to a brand new sports facility located at the end of Yarborough Road and Stallingborough Road. The Club fields 2 teams in the Lincolnshire County Cricket League, 1 team in the Grimsby and District Cricket Midweek League and a team in the East Lindsey Cricket League.